The Rules:-Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate. Posting on GoodReads or wherever you post your reviews is good enough.-Audio, eBooks, paper, re-reads all count.-No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.There are four levels:The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.The “Fun Size” YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels.The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels.The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.Challenge begins January 1st, 2013 -December 31, 2013.Books started before the 1st do not count. You can join at anytime.
I’m going for Mega Size – 50+ YA Novels.
Here are the YA novels I read and reviewed in January:
- Don’t Fear The Reaper by Michelle Muto
- The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
- Blood and Thunder by Ken Brosky and Isabella Fontaine
- The Hunters: Destiny Rising by L.J. Smith
- Marking Time by April White
- Blue Violet by Abigail Owen
- Fiona Thorn and The Carapacem Spell by Jen Barton
- The Exemeus by Folami and Abeni Morris
- The Haunting Season by Michelle Muto
- Lullaby by Amanda Hocking
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garci and Margaret Stohl