he 2013 Ebook Challenge. Encouraging readers to expand past just physical books to embrace ebooks in all forms, whether on Kindle, Kobo, computer, or any other reader.
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
- You can plan your books in advance or as you read them.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- Floppy disk – 5 ebooks
- CD – 10 ebooks
- DVD – 25 ebooks
- Memory stick – 50 ebooks
- Hard drive – 75 ebooks
- Server – 100 ebooks
- Human brain – 150 ebooks
I’m going for Memory Stick – 50 eBooks.
Here are the ebooks I read in January 2013:
- Don’t Fear The Reaper by Michelle Muto
- The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
- Miss Abgail’s Room by Catherine Cavendish
- Blood and Thunder by Ken Brosky and Isabella Fontaine
- Destiny’s Mark by K.H. LeMoyne
- The Exemeus by Folami and Abeni Morris
- Hair Side, Flesh Side by Helen Marshall
- The Haunting Season by Michelle Muto
- Wishful Thinking by S.P. Wilcox
- Not Another Wish by S.P. Wilcox
- Celebrating The Journey by Ashley Hill
- Lilith by Toby Tate