This challenge is hosted by Socrates’ Book Reviews. This challenge wants me to…
It’s a challenge for all those series books you started at some point and haven’t finished. I know I’ll start a series and read the first book, then get distracted with other books and never get back to the series. Before I know it, the series has 10 books – I get overwhelmed and don’t go back to it. Now, I want to finish a couple.
Here are the rules guidelines.
- All books that are part of a continuing series qualify (i.e. Debbie Macomber’s Cedar Cove, Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum, James Patterson’s Alex Cross, etc. etc.)
- It doesn’t matter if you have 1 or 10 books in a series to complete it, it qualifies (i.e. if you only need to read one more Sookie Stackhouse book to complete the goal, that’s fine) The goal is to complete a series from wherever you are up to until the last published book.
- The qualification period is January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012. Books must be read during this time frame to count.
- Take the button above and post about it. Use the Mr. Linky below to sign up, but make sure you link it directly to your post about this challenge.
- If you don’t have a blog, that’s fine. Just leave a comment to sign up and tell us what you are reading.
- Any format of book counts – audio, ebook, etc.
- You should choose the series you want to finish before the challenge begins, but it isn’t necessary. It’s fine to change series during the year – as long as you complete whichever series it is.
- Choose a level….
Level 1 – Complete 1 series.
Level 2 – Complete 2 series.
Level 3 – Complete 3 or more series.
I completed 1 series in January:
The Immortals by Alyson Noel
- Evermore (The Immortals #1) by Alyson Noel
- Blue Moon(The Immortals #2) by Alyson Noel
- Shadowland (The Immortals #3) by Alyson Noel
- Dark Flame (The Immortals #4) by Alyson Noel
- Night Star (The Immortals #5) by Alyson Noel
- Everlasting (The Immortals #6) by Alyson Noel